Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mom and Emma Visit Leeds!

I'm so sorry it's been.. 18 days.. since my last post. To be fair, I was travelling with Mom and Emma for two weeks of that.  BUT I'm here now.

Mom and Emma came out to Leeds two weeks ago and then we headed off on a great road trip/London adventure.  We started off going down to the Cotswolds, beautiful little towns in the English countryside. Then we made our way to Bath, then Wells, and then off to London for a week.  But more on all of that later.

Showing them around Leeds was really fun.  I got to show them my flat, all of my favorite places, the university, random Leeds things that make me love it, and introduce Emma to the pub culture that England loves so much.

When they arrived, we headed off to their hotel, then it was sightseeing time.  I know they were exhausted, buuut no sense giving in to jetlag!  (Sorry guys)  




The next day was American Mother's Day (they celebrated here back in March) so we took Mom out to tea!




The next day they went to York, while I stayed in and finished up some group project stuff and my final essay.  I treated them to pizza in my room (hah) and we went to bed early to prepare for the road trip the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment